It's not just in your head
Do you suffer from:
- Decreased sex drive?
- Inability or difficulty achieving orgasm?
- No interest in sexual activity?
- Avoidance of sexual activity with your partner?
- Lack of interest or discomfort when being touched?
- Inability to become aroused?
- Lack of lubrication or delayed lubrication?
- Sexual pain that is sharp, itchy, burning, irritating, or overall uncomfortable
- Pain associated with genitals, aside from sexual activity?
- Persistent and unwanted genital arousal?
- Orgasms that are weak, short in duration, dull, and unfulfilling?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, let's talk.
At Oasis Women's Sexual Function Center, we believe that every adult woman, regardless of age, has the right to a fulfilling and vibrant sex life. Enjoying sex is not just for men. There are countless women who struggle with issues involving libido issues, desire, arousal or pain during sex affecting their relationships. Sometimes sex is not always pleasurable and we are here to help change that experience.
Many women are told that they are physically healthy and normal and that their lack of sexual enjoyment is based solely on psychological issues. We believe that many issues involving sexual dysfunction are multifaceted and require an integrated and holistic approach to address psychological, medical, emotional and spiritual components.
At Oasis Women's Sexual Function Center, we will help find solutions for you to have a happy, fulfilling sex life.
Follow us on Instagram @OasisWomenSFC